GRAFFITI STENCIL FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS
Easy to use, flexible and washable stencils. There are endless ways to use stencils – use the whole design or pick aspects of the design to repeat.
For ideas on how to use this stencil check out our blogs.
What’s on the stencil:
Graffiti style A-Z and 0-9 alphabet and numbers.
Size: 100mm x 100mm
- T-shirt designing – stand out from the crowd.
- Build up your collection by mixing and matching Fab Dab Do stencil templates to create a style of t-shirts that are your own unique designs. Just add to plain t-shirts or revamp your old clothes.
Other ways to use your stencil:
- Transform furniture
- Use on fabrics
- Decorate a room
- Paint a picture
- Paper crafts – make your own cards
- School projects
- Water based paints
- Acrylic paints
- Fabric paints
- Felt tips and pencils
How to look after your stencil:
- Wipe down with luke warm soapy water and lay flat to dry. They are then ready to go again.
- Shipped in hard back envelopes for protection.
How they’re made?
These unique Fab Dab Do stencil designs are designed by Splatter Make and made in the UK from ‘Grade A Mylar’.