GRAFFITI NUMBER STENCILS FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS
0-9 graffiti style number stencils are designed by the FAB DAB DO graffiti artist for adding to your TAG and used for graffiti art. The graffiti stencils are ideal to draw around, use with fabric pens, acrylic pens and aerosol sprays. To keep the graffiti stencil from moving around, use stencil tape or masking tape and always wipe down with warm soapy water and lay flat to dry.
When used with fabric pens you can create super cool designs onto your clothing and baseball hats or attach onto a hard surface or canvass board. There are endless ways to create a look that is unique to you!
For ideas on how to use this stencil check out our blogs.
Size: 180mm x 250mm
- T-shirt designing – stand out from the crowd.
- Build up your collection by mixing and matching Fab Dab Do stencil templates to create a style of t-shirts that are your own unique designs. Just add to plain t-shirts or revamp your old clothes.
Other ways to use your stencil:
- Transform furniture
- Use on fabrics
- Decorate a room
- Paint a picture
- Paper crafts – make your own cards
- School projects
- Water based paints
- Acrylic paints
- Fabric paints
- Felt tips and pencils
How to look after your graffiti number stencils:
- Wipe down the graffiti number stencils with luke warm soapy water and lay flat to dry. They are then ready to go again.
- Shipped in hard back envelopes for protection.
How they’re made?
These unique Fab Dab Do stencil designs are designed by Splatter Make and made in the UK from ‘Grade A Mylar’.