Make great Family Christmas Slogan T-Shirts ready to wear as a lead up for Christmas or on the day itself with the Family Christmas T-Shirt Painting box. The Alphabet stencils add more personalisation to your t-shirt with family names, messages to Santa, or fun slogans. Create matching designs or make them unique. Perfect idea for a new family tradition, and much more practical to wear than a stuffy jumper!
WHATS IN THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS T-SHIRT PAINTING BOX?
Choose Your Paint Colours In The Box – you decide!
4 x 29ml Paint Dabbers: Gold, Red, Forest Green and Black
OR Go Bright
4 x 29ml Paint Dabbers: Fluorescent Blue, Pink, Yellow and Red
- 3 x Stencils (Alphabet and Numbers, Penguin and Christmas Tree, Snowman and Polar Bear)
- 4 x T-Shirts (Let us know the sizes in the comment section of the checkout)
- 4 x Fab Dabber fabric paint 29ml – Choose between traditional colours or go bright!
- 1 x Black Fabric Pen
- 1 x Booklet full of drawing inspiration
- 1 x Stencil Tape
- 1 x Video Tutorial QR code
Forget Jumpers This Year – Make Family Christmas Slogan T-shirts
What better way to spend some quality time together on Christmas Eve, than making some festive t-shirts? Children and adults can all join in on the fun and you can proudly wear your finished t-shirt on the big day. You could even use the fabric stencil kit in advance and make the t-shirts as gifts for your friends and family.
This T-shirt painting kit also makes an ideal pre-Christmas gift to set up in the days and nights leading up to Christmas. The family can spend Christmas Eve together making festive t-shirts to wear on the big day.
Children and adults can all join in on the fun and you can proudly wear your finished design throughout the festive period. You can add more t-shirts of all sizes from our shop.
You can add more t-shirts of all sizes from our shop our garment page.
Not Just for One Time Only – Make It A Family Tradition!
The stencils are so versatile and can be used time and time again, so you can have fun with this kit for many Christmases to come. Whether you upcycle some old t-shirts you’ve got lying around or create some paper crafts as well. There’s plenty of ways to use this fabric stencil kit every year.
Turn Off The Gadgets and Let Them Embrace Creativity
We’ve got lots of other creative ideas up our sleeves for all your traditional Christmas t-shirt painting needs. Pop over to our shop and take a look at our blog for all our biggest hints and tips for arts and crafts parties, group activities and other ways to enjoy our fabric stencil kits.
You can mix and match our kits to suit everyone’s individual styles. Kids absolutely love our t-shirt painting kits, but there’s no reason why grown-ups can’t join in on the fun too!
Whatever you decide, we hope you enjoy a crafty and creative Christmas this year!
- Use a hot iron on the design to seal it and make the paint permanent. Hand wash the finished t-shirts at 30 degrees.
- Send your dabber bottles back to us. We will wash them, adding new dabber tops, and reusing them for our next customers.
- 100% Cotton T-shirts are made in Europe. Our stencils are designed by us and made in the UK from Grade A Mylar. The fabric paint and bottles are also made in the UK.
L27cm x W19.5cm x H6cm
Contains small parts, not suitable for children under 36 months. Recommended Adult supervision. Choking hazard. If paint comes into contact with eyes immediately wash out with water. Iron to be used by adults only. Paints can stain, protect clothing and surfaces.