COGS & GEARS STENCIL FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS
What’s whirling around behind these cogs and wheels? It’s the Cogs and Gears stencil!
Stencil templates are perfect for picture drawing, papercrafts like card making, scrap booking and textile decorating.
When used with our fabric paint Fab Dabbers you can create “WOW” fun t-shirt designs that children and adults will love to wear. Use the whole stencil design and create a scene or pick just a small aspect of the design and do a simple repeat pattern. There are endless ways to create a look that is unique to you!
For ideas on how to use this stencil check out our blogs.
Size: 180mm x 260mm
- T-shirt designing – stand out from the crowd.
- Build up your collection by mixing and matching Fab Dab Do cogs and gears stencil templates to create a style of t-shirts that are your own unique designs. Just add to plain t-shirts or revamp your old clothes.
Other ways to use your stencil:
- Transform furniture
- Use on fabrics
- Decorate a room
- Paint a picture
- Paper crafts – make your own cards
- School projects
- Water based paints
- Acrylic paints
- Fabric paints
- Felt tips and pencils
How to look after your cogs and gears stencil:
- Wipe down the cogs and gears stencil with luke warm soapy water and lay flat to dry. They are then ready to go again.
- Shipped in hard back envelopes for protection.
How they’re made?
These unique Fab Dab Do stencil designs are designed by Splatter Make and made in the UK from ‘Grade A Mylar’.